We look for the following attributes in all of our apprentices:
- You’ll need the focus to learn vocational skills and follow academic courses too. Entry requirements depend on the type and level of apprenticeship you are applying for. More information on entry requirements can be found on specific vacancies.
- You’ll need to show a genuine interest in your subject/career choice and show a willingness to learn, question and collaborate within a team.
- You’ll need to be reliable and able to motivate yourself, while taking pride in delivering a high-quality service.
- Most of your working life will be spent working as part of a team, so you need to be considerate and respectful towards other people. In essence, be kind.
- Implement our Purpose & Principles into your working life will help us deliver better outcomes for our culture, customers and communities.
Safe working. We’re committed to preventing injury in the workplace. You need to be able to take instructions, and to think and plan your work with safety as a priority.